NOMINATION & VOTING PROCESS
Each member of the nomination committee casts 5-8 votes (10 for the Best Restaurant of the year) for each category based on their best restaurant experiences over the last 6-12 months. They list their votes in order of preference. Other than that, there are set criteria for each category and the nomination committee as well as the jury are expected to have eaten in the restaurants for which they vote during the last 12 months.
- The nomination committee select 5 preferred nominees for each category (10 nominees for The Best Restaurant of the year) and selects them in an order of 1-5, one being the most preferred one.
- The official auditor will compile the results and the nominees for each category will be presented during the media launch on 20th October, 2015.
- In case of a tie result in the nomination, the committee will be asked to vote specifically among the restaurants with the same score.
- The nominees will be publicly announced on 20th of October and the public vote will be open from the same date. The public has 5 weeks to vote either through SMS or Online.
- Alongside the public vote the official KRA jury will cast their votes by ranking the nominees in each category.
- The official auditor will compile both the public vote and the jury vote. The public vote will consist of 30% of the final result. The jury vote will consist of 70% of the final result. The auditor will compile the results that will be presented during an award ceremony on the 25th November, 2015, at Serena Hotel.
- In case of a tie result in the final result, the jury will be asked to vote specifically among the restaurants with the same score.